The problem of acne is usually noticeable among teenagers. It is a worldwide problem. The problem of acne occurs due to the congestion in the pores of the skin by excessive sebum or oil and dead cells of the skin. During the period of adolescence, the oil glands are stimulated due to hormonal fluctuations in the body. In the pores excess oil is collected, which gets infected and contaminated and result into a wide range of complications of skin and it is known as acne. Usually acne occurs during adolescence which continues in the adulthood and vanishes after 30. Due to the problem of acne, a person suffers from poor self-confidence. There are different types of acne
1. Comedomes are plugged follicles which contains oxidized sebum. It is known as white heads, when it is below the skin and it is known as black heads when it gets oxidized in contact with pollutants.
2. Pimples are red at the base and white on the peak. It is also pus filled mounds. Often pimples are known as pustules, which are inflammatory skin problems.
3. The most severe form of acne is Cystic.
4. Papules are similar to pimples but smaller in size and are pin-heads.
The problem of acne can be treated easily with the herbal remedies. Some of the proven herbal remedies are given here to treat this problem naturally.
1. Diluted tea tree oil is having antiseptic properties and it may be used on eruptive acne. It is an effective herbal remedy for this problem.
2. Golden glow capsules are one of the best ways to get rid of acne problem. It is an ayurvedic supplement which is used to cure acne and pimples in a natural way.
3. For the effective cleansing of the skin, burdock and clover leaves are beneficial. It can reduce the occurrence of pimples or acne.
4. For the treatment of inflammatory conditions, lavender compress is highly beneficial and effective.
5. For the treatment of oozing pimples and nodules, golden seal is very useful and effective.
6. To relieve from pain and inflammation due to acne, you can apply rose water on the acne.
7. You can also apply aloe gel topically on acne. This remedy is known for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
8. You can use Calendula herb as an infusion. It is very effective, if acne is washed with it or even you can take the steam. The treatment with this herb is very effective and it also heals the damaged skin tissue.