Acne is one of the things that irritate us the most, when they occur on our face. We wish to have a magic stick to get rid of acne immediately and our face again be gentle and pure. Here are a few things you probably have in your home and that will help to get rid of acne only for one night.
You can get rid of acne if you start treating them as soon as they occur. Do not wait too much because they can get infected. To start treatment make sure your hands and face are well washed. Acne is generated due to impurities, so if your hands are not clean it can only worsen the condition of acne. Clean your face with cleanser lotion. Once your face and hands are clean, you can start treating acne.
Here are 5 ways how to get rid of acne at home
- Hot steam
Boil water in a bowl. Remove the pan from the fire and put your face over the bowl covered with a towel on your head. Let the steam to go directly into your face. Sit until you tolerate heat. The heat will open your pores and remove the dirt.
- Ice cubes
Put ice cubes in a cotton shirt or towel and place it where your acne are. Hold about 10-15 minutes. If you cannot hold the ice, make a pause and then do the same procedure again.
- Tea tree
Moisten your face with tea tree oil and leave it on for about 2 hours.
- Toothpaste or a lemon
Put toothpaste directly on the acne/pimple and leave it overnight. This will dry out acne. The same you can do with a lemon. Squeeze fresh lemon on a cotton and leave the cotton over acne all night. Lemon has the same effect as the toothpaste.
- Baking soda
In the morning when you wake up, wash your face and make a mixture of baking soda mixed with toothpaste. The mixture should be thick. Rub your face with this mixture and hold on the places where you acne are. Keep the mixture on the place for about 1 hour. Rinse your face with cold water and your acne will be dry and easy to remove.
If you are prone to acne and pimples, try following these tips to prevent their occurrence:
- Wash your face with a mild soap which is not going to dry the skin. Use soaps with acidity that matches the acidity of the skin.
- For hydration choose light products without fat.
- Ultraviolet rays help to relieve acne and therefore you need to expose your skin on a daily basis to sunlight and fresh air.
- Avoid supplements that contain iodine and iodized salt, which may contribute to worsening of acne.
- Make sure your hair is not falling over your face, and also avoid touching your face often.
- Oily skin should be washed with hot water because it dissolves fat and improves circulation. After washing with hot water, you should wash it with cold water to refresh the skin.
- Face lotions should not contain alcohol but should be mild, even for skin with acne.
You should be treating your skin on a daily basis to prevent acne occurrence. But, if you already have a problem with them, follow this advice so you can get rid of acne easily.